Audio Visual Estimator
Company: Electra Link, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
PRIMARY ROLEAs the Audio-Visual Estimator, you will be
responsible for reviewing R.F.P. s opportunities brought to Electra
Link s Audio-Visual Department by our clients, sales team, or
requests from General Contractors. You will be responsible for
assuring that each BID request has a complete scope of work and
captures all materials needed to do the job per the specifications
provided. Once a project has been awarded you will also be
responsible to work with the CAD team to produce the schematics and
all submittals for the design to the operations team for
installation and will also price out any change requests for the
project duration. You will be called on to assist Electra Link s
sales team with presenting our capabilities within Electra Link
Inc. Audio Visual Department services to potential
- Develop positive customer relationships and seek ways to
increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to
manage multiple tasks in a high-volume environment.
- Work closely with the Electra Link sales team when asked to
attend meetings and assist with closing the deal with
- Proactively capture new business opportunities for the AV
- Proactively identify and promote new business opportunities for
the Voice/Data and Security Departments.
- Understand the BID specifications and demonstrate an ability to
handle objections and competition.
- Exhibit well-developed communication skills; is clear, concise,
helpful, and persuasive. Participate in Estimations meetings,
including weekly AV coordination meetings.
- Communicate with Electra Link departments on RFP that may be
all-inclusive for each division to make sure each department is
providing a quality BID response for the customer.
- Maintain a professional appearance and great customer
interaction and communication.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in current and future
technology. Attend manufacture training as needed. Work on
obtaining all AV certifications including, but not limited to, CTS
- CTS Certified
- Minimum of 5 years experience in AV designBase Pay $60,000 -
$70,000 + commission; This position has the potential to make up to
$120,000/yearJob Type: Full-timeJob Type: Full-timePay: Up to
$120,000.00 per year
Keywords: Electra Link, Inc., Dallas , Audio Visual Estimator, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!