Company: Univar Solutions Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
A Place Where People Matter.
Start your career journey with Univar Solutions! Here you can make
an impact on the world around you and accelerate your career in
areas that energize and excite you.
Mixes and packages Company products.
Maintains inventory levels and assists in shipping and receiving
products and materials in the warehouse.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Perform manual warehouse duties as assigned or directed.
* Load and unload company trucks, common carriers and customer
vehicles using forklift and other required equipment.
* Ship and receive products according to company---s procedures and
* Assist in the maintenance of the warehouse facility.
* Serve on company's in-plant or off-site emergency response
* Place hazardous materials or waste into appropriate
* Receive, unload and place into storage hazardous waste received
from off-site generators; complete inspections and paperwork
associated with receiving and storing hazardous waste.
* Properly manage hazardous waste while inside container storage
area or otherwise under company responsibility or controls.
* Prepare for shipment and loads hazardous waste destined for
off-site recycling/disposal facilities; complete inspections and
paperwork associated with shipping hazardous waste.
* Clean and maintain warehouse and equipment.
* Adhere to company quality processes, as applicable.
* Assist to resolve product quality issues in an efficient and
timely manner, as applicable.
* Perform all other duties as required.
* Comply with all company policies, rules and guidelines.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* Ability to operate an industrial powered lift truck or forklift
according to company procedures and governmental regulations
* Ability to learn proper methods for handling hazardous materials
and wastes, with training.
* Knowledge of cGMP requirements as it pertains to FDARP as
applicable to the facility
* Ability to use and maintain respiratory protection equipment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
* Hours: 2nd shift, 12pm-8:45pm. Overtime might be expected.
* This role will be perfoming in warehouse setting, under diverse
* This role will require wearing chemical suite and respirator. All
PPE will be provided by Univar.
Univar Solutions is a leading, global distributor of chemicals and
ingredients essential to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our
daily lives from life-saving medicines and vitamins to hand
sanitizers and industrial materials used for cleaning,
construction, and more. Our global team of more than 10,000
employees support our vision to redefine distribution and be the
most valued chemical and ingredient distributor on the planet!
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes market aligned pay
and incentives as well as a diverse benefits offering to support
our employees' physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing.
Univar Solutions supports sustainable solutions for the world
around us so that we can do our part to help keep our communities
healthy, fed, clean, and safe!
We are committed to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion.
Together, we are building a culture that acknowledges the unique
experiences, perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides
the development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not
be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Keywords: Univar Solutions Inc., Dallas , Material Handler, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!