"Design and Construction" Project Coord
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Project Coordinator understands and executes the
various steps, tasks and assignments needed to move a project to
completion, in addition to maintaining positive working
relationships across the system.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Prepares and updates documents and presentations. Creates
communications and correspondence. Coordinates program calendars,
meetings, agendas and meeting minutes.
- Supports project and status meetings by soliciting input from
owners and participants, assuring agendas are in place and accurate
and meeting outputs are available in a timely fashion.
- Performs key tasks to support all aspects of various stages of
projects to help ensure project success.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to support the
monitoring of project plans, and reporting of project
- Compiles, processes, and reviews information from several
programs. Designs and generates routine and specialized reports for
departmental and administrative use.
- Performs queries and provides downloads of information as
requested. Creates trends, graphs data and prepares reports.
- Performs audits to ensure quality, accuracy and the integrity
of the data and reviews for resolution.
- Performs analysis where needed to aid in supporting projects,
reporting and audits trending.KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional
relationships across organizational lines.
- Ability to develop and implement short and long range
organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and
- Ability to balance multiple demands and respond to time
- Ability to understand, optimize and document complex
- Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly; both verbally and
- General computer skills, including but not limited to: using
required software applications, data entry, information security,
electronic medical documentation, hand held scanning and
email.BENEFITSOur competitive benefits package includes the
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or levelQUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - 2 Years of ExperienceAs a health care system
committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking
our employees to model the same behaviours that we promote to our
patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no
longer hires individuals who use nicotine products. We are an equal
opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Dallas , "Design and Construction" Project Coord, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!