Certified Nursing Asst. /Behavioral Health Technician - Nights - Fort Worth - TX
Company: WellBridge Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate,
creative and goal-oriented Behavioral Health Technician to join the
team at WellBridge Fort Worth and have an immediate impact on
expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our
mission of improving the lives of all we touch. **12 hour shifts As
a Behavioral Health Technician you will:
- Responsible for conducting functional analyses of patient
behavior, participating as a member of the treatment team,
contributing to the Master Treatment Plan and implementing
appropriate interventions from the plan.
- Conducts individual and group psycho-education, leisure
activities and life- skill training and coaching for all
- Responsible for safety monitoring of patients and of the unit.
Qualifications As a Behavioral Health Technician you will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- BLS, CPI (CNA preferred)
- 1 year of experience working in a psychiatric inpatient
Keywords: WellBridge Healthcare, Dallas , Certified Nursing Asst. /Behavioral Health Technician - Nights - Fort Worth - TX, Professions , Venus, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!