Company: NXTThing RPO, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Who We Are
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation's leading
independent distributors of life and health insurance products,
with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity's broad and innovative
approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect
their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days
ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in
Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever
they are - in person, over the phone and online. Integrity's 5,500
employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who
serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more
information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
Why Work Here:
Working at Integrity flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people
first - and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. We're
proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your
hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all
kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are
you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and
just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag - and we
love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and
contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities
in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with
more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for
community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants
meaningful ownership in Integrity's ongoing success
- Workplace perks galore: standing desks, game rooms, subsidized
lunches, free parking, and free snacks and drinks
- Integrity - It's in our name and it frames all that we do. We
approach our business relationships with integrity and adhere to
the highest ethical principles in all we do.
- Family - We value our customers, industry partners, employees
and their families as part of the greater Integrity family. We
treat our employees and our customers with dignity and
- Respect - We treat our industry partners, employees and
customers with respect.
- Service - Serving others is at the heart of all we do. We are
passionate about offering world-class service and exceeding
- Partnership - We look at our business relationships as
long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and create
value for each person. We communicate clearly and directly with our
partners to facilitate the best outcomes for all.
The Benefits Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day support of
all Health and Welfare and Retirement Programs, with an initial
emphasis on leave of absence management and the 401K retirement
plan. This includes supporting the Benefits team through data
analytics, compliance initiatives, and all routine benefits
processes. This position reports to the Benefits Manager and works
closely with a team. This is completed through interaction,
understanding, review and recommendation of process / system
improvements that will improve efficiencies and better prepare the
organization for scale and growth. A strong sense of customer
service and focus on employee experience will be particularly
valuable in this position.
- Responsible for coordinating all Leave of Absence (LOA)
activity in accordance with plan documents, federal and state laws
to include the interpretation of benefit programs and procedures
for all plans, including Short Term Disability, Long Term
Disability, FMLA, ADA, and Workers Compensation.
- Responsible for daily participant support and administration of
the 401K retirement plan.
- Responsible for monthly benefits invoicing processes and
- Conducts research, analysis, and presents findings on existing
and prospective benefit offerings as well as workplace best
- Coordinates and participates in annual benefits surveys and
required audits and plan testing.
- Prioritizes quality service and employee experience while
working to resolve benefit related requests; this may include
conducting research into complex requests and providing a thorough
and timely response.
- Collaborates regularly with internal customers and external
- Assists with open enrollment preparation and administration of
all new or revised benefit programs.
- Responsible for the execution of benefit enrollment period and
401(k) enrollments for all new partners through M&A
- Prepares regular benefit reports and audits, identifies and
resolves data discrepancies.
- Identifies, suggests, and implements ongoing process
improvements around bi-weekly M&A onboarding, annual open
enrollment, and new hire onboarding.
- Coordinates with internal HRIS and external vendors to ensure
accurate and efficient benefit interfaces, file transfers and
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or
- 3-5 years of experience of benefit plan, leave of absence and
retirement plan administration
- Expert knowledge and experience of leave administration
- Proficiency in excel
- Knowledge of relevant labor laws in the states in which we
- High degree of personal integrity
- High level of customer service mindset and experience
- ADP experience is a plus
- M&A experience a plus
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In
addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: NXTThing RPO, LLC, Dallas , Benefits Analyst, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!