Data Center Technician
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Full time 40 hours per week. Will start at $23.00/hour and will
go to $25.00/hour once training has been completed.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs server hardware, or other
equipment by racking, cabling, labeling equipment, entering device
data into Data Center Management application.
- Follow established data center guidelines and instructions to
perform daily job functions.
- Monitors physical environments and systems within the DaVita
- Respond to, resolve, and document issues impacting the physical
infrastructure of the data center.
- Maintain hardware inventory and maintenance logs.
- Required to work after hours on an as needed basis.
- Required to be on-call for afterhours support.
- Works under general supervision and reports to a supervisor or
manager, though some ingenuity and flexibility are required.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 1-2 years of Data Center related experience.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds to a maximum of 40
pounds, able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping,
walking, stretching, reaching, lifting, and use full range of body
- Have the ability to work on a step ladder for an extended
period of time.
- Willingness to travel to different data centers within the
DaVita village as required.
- Capable of dealing with confidential information and/or issues
using discretion and judgment.
F2OnSite is the fastest growing IT field services company in the
United States, with hundreds of employee technicians in over 40
states. F2 OnSite performs service on computers, printers, point of
sale systems, servers and other hardware technologies - including
installations, migrations, deployments and break/fix. Learn more at
Keywords: F2Onsite, Dallas , Data Center Technician, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!