Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) HVAC Technician with Work from Home you can be a part of an
organization that is devoted to giving back!BenefitsWork from Home,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Work from Home family! We will give you the tools and
resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking
for an enthusiastic HVAC Technician to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential!Job Summary and QualificationsTheHVAC
Technicianperforms preventative and corrective maintenance,
troubleshoots, and servicesindustrial HVAC systems in multiple
acutecare and non-acute care hospital settings under the direction
of the SeniorHVAC technician or HVAC Lead. The technician performs
tests andanalysis of data to assure the proper functioning of
equipment.Under the supervision of the Division Senior HVAC
technician, the HVAC technician willbe expected to reliablymaintain
all equipment per HCA Healthcare Engineering standards to ensure
the highest level of efficiency and toreducebusiness interruptions.
Must be well organized, keep accurate service and maintenance
records using HCAHealthcare's computerizedmaintenance management
system, and communicate effectively with the Senior HVACtechnician
to determine needs.What you will do in this role:
- Maintain chilled water and centralized air handling units
through regularly scheduled preventative maintenance
- Perform coil cleanings, filter changes, test and balance
activities, sensor calibrations, and UV bulb replacements
- Belt alignments and replacement, drain pan treatments, damper
calibration and repairs, cleaning interior of AHU
- Perform electrical safety inspections
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, specification and
- Verify correct operation of DDC/pneumatic control systems
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs on refrigeration and
other DX equipment
- Follow all applicable federal, state, and local safety
guidelines including, but not limited to, lock-out/tag-out, OSHA,
confined space, PPE, etc. What qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent required
- Two-year technical/vocational degree in HVAC or
- 2+ years of experience in a commercial, industrial, or
healthcare environment preferred Licensure, Certifications &
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification Required
- Valid Driver's License in good standing This role requires you
to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved).HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA
Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and
reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative
functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We
develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs
for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical
professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our HVAC Technician
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Dallas , HVAC Technician, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!