Telemetry Technician I (Part-time)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description:Telemetry Technicians; are you looking to make
some extra money???We are looking for part-time/as needed telemetry
technicians for some upcoming clinical research studies.This
position has flexible hours and can work around your
schedule.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and accurate recording of Telemetry
- Monitors participants cardiac rhythms using centralized cardiac
- Accurately analyzes ecg rhythms and reports any problems to
licensed medical professional; escalates issues to Team Leader and
- Oversee and communicate cardiac pattern on telemetric
- Maintain a clean, safe and efficient working and study
- Assist in the preparation of rooms and medical equipment
- Foster respectful relationships with study participants
- Accurately record all research data obtained or observed
- Assist with training of new staff members
- Observe study subjects for general well-being and report
- Assist with QC of source documents.
- Maintains a basic understanding of current regulatory
- Attends all required meetings, as appropriate.
- Assists, as necessary, with study procedures.
- Maintains accurate records of all work undertaken.
- Maintains skills to perform all study tasks, as required
- Maintains constant awareness of participant safety and dignity
at all times.
- Handles participant complaints efficiently and effectively in
order that their satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensures that client and participant confidentiality is
- Responds to client and team queries in a timely manner.
- Takes ownership for the quality and standard of own work.
- Other duties as assignedEducation/Qualifications/Experience:
- Certification as Telemetry Technician
- Previous telemetry monitoring experience, 1 year of inpatient
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years as Telemetry
- Must be able to see (distinguish colors) and hear to meet, if
necessary, the job requirements.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects,
tools or controls, including a computer keyboard, for up to 10
hours per day.
- Must be able to stand and/or bend for up to 4 hours per
- Must be able to distinguish colors.Special Factors:
- Rotating shifts, overtime and weekend work as required.Labcorp
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer,
Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and
does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make
employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the
qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy
or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal
appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to
apply.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our.
Keywords: Labcorp, Dallas , Telemetry Technician I (Part-time), Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!