Combat documentation/production specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 27, 2023
US Army - Dallas - Combat documentation/production specialist-
US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Combat documentation/production
specialists responsible for supervising, planning and operating
electronic and film-based still, video and audio acquisition
equipment in order to document combat and noncombat operations.
This is NOT a civilian contractor position. - -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Operate and perform unit level maintenance on motion, still and
studio television cameras
- Prepare captions for documentation images
- Operate electronic and film-based processing, editing, audio
and printing darkroom equipment
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 26 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Dallas , Combat documentation/production specialist (Enlistment Required), Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!