Central Sterile Technician
Company: Texas Nursing Services
Posted on: March 21, 2023
- Responsible for the care, disinfection, preparation, and
processing of surgical instruments needed for surgical procedures.
Works closely with the nursing staff and surgical technologists to
insure sterility and availability of needed instruments.
- Incumbent will demonstrate skill in sterilization,
instrumentation and -decontamination procedures. This includes
maintaining equipment and supplies -as well as maintaining a clean
work area. -
- Prepares instruments and packs for sterilization.
- Operates sterilizers and decontamination equipment.
- Performs quality control functions.
- Answers telephone and communicates messages.
- Restocks O.R. case carts.**This is for a permanent position -
SHIFT: Full-time Evening & Nights needed (rotating
weekends)****Salary Range: $16.59 - -$19.91 (8 years)- $23.23 (
Close to 20 years) - sign-on bonuses and relocation packages
- 1 year of RECENT ACUTE CST experience in an acute care hospital
- CST certification required Central Sterile Technician Job
- Covid-19 Vaccinated (required)
- Current BLSPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Texas Nursing Services, Dallas , Central Sterile Technician, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...