Facilities Maintenance Technician
Company: Landscape Structures
Posted on: May 28, 2023
As a maintenance technician you will provide
preventative/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
maintenance on our industrial production equipment and buildings
infrastructure to ensure they are kept in good working order.
- Displays curiosity and openness to new ideas.
- Brings new insights into situations and actively promotes ideas
and potential solutions.
- Demonstrates willingness to examine and learns from mistakes.
Commitment and Passion
- Supports the vision, strategic direction and purpose of the
- Has fun and shows enjoyment at work.
- Is tenacious, works hard and is dedicated to achieving goals.
- Is honest, direct and truthful with others - admits
- Is sincere and follows through on commitments.
- Respects confidentiality and personally sensitive issues. Team
- Collaborates openly with others as a team player to accomplish
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of his/her actions on
other team members and/or other departments.
- Handles conflict effectively. Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all safety and environmental policies and
- Follow documented instructions to perform assigned preventative
maintenance tasks on industrial equipment and building
- Troubleshoot and repair production equipment and infrastructure
systems as required
- Ongoing evaluation of risks and risk mitigation strategies
- Perform root-cause analysis on machine failures
- Effectively communicate within the maintenance department and
to production personnel on equipment status and repair
- Participate in and contribute to continuous improvement
- Work individually and as part of a team to complete maintenance
tasks in a timely manner
- Build and maintain relations with other internal departments
and external vendors
- Participate in ongoing training as required
- Participate in rotating on call duties Attributes
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Focused on organization and documentation
- Ability to understand technical manuals, parts breakdowns, and
- Strong mechanical skills
- Manage multiple tasks without losing sight of objectives
- Independent, dependable, resourceful and self-motivated
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good knowledge of industrial maintenance with 3+ years'
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and components to include:
- Industrial pumps
- AC and DC motors from 12V to 480V
- Pneumatic and hydraulic components/ systems
- Chain and belt driven components, gearboxes, and bearings
- Electrical control components (breakers, relays, switches,
- General knowledge of plumbing
- Basic understanding of PLC controlled systems, preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment failures and make necessary
- Maintains a consistent and reliable work schedule
- Good understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to drive forklift, scissor lift, climb ladders, and
lift up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: Landscape Structures, Dallas , Facilities Maintenance Technician, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...