Maintenance and Repair Specialist
Company: Direct ChassisLink Inc. (DCLI)
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Inspect, pre-write all work orders, monitor and control all
aspects of equipment repair within specified repair shops.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inspect chassis, write work orders at specified Dallas
- Monitor and control M&R costs for chassis for same
- Monitor and control OOS equipment levels to include Repair
Estimate Approval and Repair Limit Compliance.
- Regular communications with logistics department with regards
to equipment requirements.
- Update chassis OOS status and notes as needed in M&R
- Conduct daily visits to specified local CY's to ensure that all
M&R issues are addressed, and that Company Policies are
enforced. Provide detailed written reports of any problems to the
Midwest CY Manager.
- Ensure DCLI inspection/repair standards are communicated to
vendors and adhered to on all equipment repairs.
- Assist locations in continuously investigating ways and means
to reduce overall M&R costs while ensuring service levels are
- Work with vendors to increase productivity.
- Monitor and control spare parts inventory levels of DCLI owned
- Respond to all correspondence ASAP, no later than one working
- Review work order input in M&R system on a daily basis and
transmit work orders daily.
- Discuss and resolve work order input discrepancy with M&R
- Perform DCLI monthly safety review.
- Conduct shop site audits for all responsible locations
- Monitor and release any DVER/DVIR inspections that location is
- Review M&R system reports as needed; vendor report card,
duplicate code and duplicate work order reports.
- Generate information for third party billing/damage recovery at
- Track and order license plates for chassis.
- Verify and approve/decline M&R15 related road service
invoices in accounting system for specified location.
- Verify, code and approve invoices up to $1,000.00
- Work with the logistics team to ensure proper inventory levels
are kept in locations.
- Monitor and control inventory levels of DCLI owned tires.
- Coordinate off-hire and scrap chassis programs.
- Ensure accruals are done accurately and in a timely manner each
- Five years of experience in maintenance and repair.
- Thorough knowledge of chassis or trailer repair.
- Ability to effectively communicate company policy and
- Ability to identify problems and seek solutions.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet daily
- Interface credibly with vendors and terminal personnel.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Ability to travel 60% - 80% of weekly travel
Keywords: Direct ChassisLink Inc. (DCLI), Dallas , Maintenance and Repair Specialist, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...