Company: CS Recruiting
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Our client is a coast-to-coast 3PL brokerage that combines
trucks, technology, and talented people to create customized
logistics solutions. With dynamic shipping solutions, an expansive
network, and deep logistics knowledge, our client helps you deliver
like never before!
This position will lead, manage, and coordinate the operations of a
large sized facility for inbound and/or outbound delivery of
freight. Responsible for meeting operational and revenue goals and
ensure maximum cost-effective methods while achieving customer
satisfaction for the service area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Function as Leader, emulating the behaviors expected by the
company of all employees. -
- Partner with sales to develop a strategy for the service center
that promotes strategic business growth, customer retention,
customer satisfaction/confidence and improve customer relations
through the effective presentation of our services and the
development of partnerships.
- Coordinate activities of operations to obtain optimum use of
equipment, facilities, and personnel. May direct activities through
subordinate managerial personnel.
- Manage the facility hiring process by hiring the best qualified
applicants and by ensuring compliance with company and government
regulations. Select, train, motivate, and discipline terminal
- Review and analyze expenditure, financial and operations
reports to determine requirements for increasing profits and
improving processes. Prepare recommendations on findings for
regional management evaluation. Prepare facility budget and monitor
- Provide a safe and efficient working environment for employees
and the public by ensuring compliance with company and government
- Facilitate education and training programs to motivate
employees to improve performance and quality of work
- Maintain working relationship with Union Local.
- Coaching and Developing Others - Providing feedback,
instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their
current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the
development of individual skills and abilities.
- Compelling Communication - Clearly and succinctly conveying
information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicating in a
focused and compelling way that captures and holds others'
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding problems and
opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting
quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course
of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and
evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action
that is consistent with available facts and constraints and
optimizes probable consequences.
- Earning Trust - Gaining others' confidence by acting with
integrity and following through on commitments while disclosing own
positions; treating others and their ideas with respect and
supporting them in the face of challenges.
- Execution -Ensuring others contribute to organization
strategies by focusing them on the most critical priorities,
measuring progress, and ensuring accountability against those
- Facilitating Change - Encouraging others to implement better
approaches to address problems and opportunities, leading the
implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Resolving Conflict - Helping others deal effectively with an
antagonistic situation to minimize damage to the relationships and
promote shared goals; using appropriate interpersonal methods to
reduce tension or conflict between two or more people and
- Bachelor's degree in business, logistics or related field or
equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Previous management and/or supervisory experience
- Decision-making ability with excellent customer focus and
demonstrated attention to detail with proven track record for
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced/high volume
- Five (5) or more years' successful operations and/or sales
- Knowledge of company policy, procedures and applicable
collective bargaining agreements preferred.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: -Freight, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics,
Logistics, Transportation, Trucking, Truckload, Supply Chain,
Shipping, Asset, Asset Brokerage, Fleet, Terminal, OTR, Fleet,
Dedicated, Owner-Operator, -LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than
Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel,
-KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management,
Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking,
Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor,
Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, SKU, EDI, -Dispatch,
dispatching, dispatcher, terminal, check-ins, track and trace, load
times, wait times, scheduling, pricing, rate negotiation, driver
management, maintenance scheduling, fleet, fleet management, fleet
coordination, driver checks, MC numbers, -freight operations,
customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver
dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment,
delivery, -Manager, Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team
Management, Middle Management
Keywords: CS Recruiting, Dallas , Terminal Manager, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...