Company: Resource Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Mandatory Skills- Skybox/Rapid7
Security Consultant (Cyber Security/ Skybox ) is urgently with
experience of designing and developing enterprise cyber security
solutions to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Being able to quickly understand large enterprise level
Clienthitecture security threats, risks and exposures
- Analysis and monitoring of cyber security threats and
vulnerabilities along with recommended / actions to mitigate or
reduce the risks.
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier and vendors to coordinate
corrective or preventative actions where necessary.
- Propose improvements for Qualys and Skybox Security
- hands on - High level design experience
- Propose improvements to software patching schedule ensuring
protection and compliance of critical assets.
- Be able to work with cross functional application and
infrastructure teams to provide the best solution to meet the
- Carry out risk assessment and mapping of critical
infrastructures technical vulnerabilities exposure and
- Clienthitect, Design and development of enterprise secure
solutions to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability
- Determine and improve the cyber threat level by investigating
historic and active vulnerabilities and develop an "end to end" map
of an adversary's infrastructure and re,tion suggestions.
- Provide technical design recommendations with a focus on
improving the customer risk position and security maturity
- Solution Clienthitect for Security and Infrastructure including
the design and development of enterprise cyber security solutions
and proposals to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability
- IT and Security Governance, Security Risk threat assessment and
vulnerability management ideally using Qualys
- Bb be able to present solutions to senior management and
- Be able to liaise with 3rd party suppliers and vendors to
confirm and validate technical proposals
- Knowledge of industry technologies and software emerging
threats / vulnerabilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of industry security toolsets
- Knowledge of NIST and other Cyber Security Framework
- Vulnerability management skills to review critical
infrastructure and security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of SIEM solutions especially Splunk.
- IT services background with strong client facing experience
Keywords: Resource Logistics, Inc., Dallas , Security Consultant, Professions , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...