Sheetmetal/HVAC Foreman I - Multifamily (New Construction)
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Supervises, coordinates, inspects and performs the assembly,
installation and repair of components, subsystems and systems for
the HVAC and Sheet Metal trade during the construction, tenant
finish-out or remodel of commercial buildings and industrial
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's-- premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. --For 77 years, our employee-owned company has
provided innovative services that optimize the performance of
world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare
facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical
facilities and industrial complexes and other essential
institutions.Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart
of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the '100 Best Places to
Work', 'Top 50 Training Organizations' and 'Top 30 Companies to
Retire From' due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Participate in job planning for work packages, site set-up and
- Establish and adjust work sequences to meet construction
schedules utilizing knowledge of equipment capacities and assigned
- Schedule and coordinates activities of assigned Independent
Contractors (IC) while communicating and coordinating schedules
with other trades.-- Ensures that IC material is delivered in
complete packages and at assigned station. Maintains and tracks
material to reduce work stoppage and ensure productive ICs.
- Operate and supervises operation of equipment and machinery
such as backhoes, forklifts, man lifts, power tools and tampers.
Ensures all certifications for equipment operation are
- Inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure
conformance to specifications. Instructs ICs and ensures compliance
of testing procedures.
- Coordinate placement and storage of materials, tools and
supplies to support the construction plan.
- Eliminates construction and job site hazards as they are
recognized to reduce safety incidents and their severity.
- As required, works with tools to meet construction schedules or
- Performs other duties as required
- Five (5) years of experience in all aspects of HVAC and Sheet
Metal to include installation of piping and setting equipment.
- Multifamily experience preferred.
- Proven experience as an HVAC Foreman.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, delegate and control the
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills#INDTDI
Keywords: TDIndustries, Dallas , Sheetmetal/HVAC Foreman I - Multifamily (New Construction), Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!