Technician (State Inspections)
Company: Fun Town RV
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Fun Town RV was founded in 2010 and has grown substantially over
the last ten years. We currently have 14 locations and have plans
to add several more in the next few years. As Texas's largest RV
Chain, we provide excellent customer service and offer customers
top RV brands for less! FTRV has a quality assurance facility where
every RV we sell is put through a 100+ point inspection to assure
that every RV meets our quality standards. Here at Fun Town RV, we
look for candidates that have honesty, accountability, positivity,
passion to do a great job and who strive to exceed expectations! If
you have these qualities and are looking for a dynamic and growing
company that provides career growth with great earning potential,
then we urge you to apply with us! We are currently looking for an
experienced Technician that can perform state inspections on
trailers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform state inspections on trailers.
- Examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and
- Do all repairs, and install parts, trailer must be 100%
- Perform pre-delivery inspections, reading and writing repair
- Troubleshoot, repair and conduct maintenance on propane gas and
- Repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components.
- Install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows,
doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters,
plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems,
batteries and charging systems.
- Use manuals, catalogues and internet websites to conduct
repairs on parts or components.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements Qualified candidate will
have the following:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the RV, automotive or carpentry
industry with an emphasis on repairs and installations is
- Hands on experience in construction/carpentry.
- Experience with hitch work and brake controls.
- Must be able to work outside or in an un-climate controlled
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail.
- Electrical experience.
- Ability to understand and communicate information.
- Ability to read a tape measure and use various hand tools.
- Willing to work weekends as needed.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Physical Requirements: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance
and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds
and frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, peripheral vision and depth perception and ability to
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Benefits We offer
a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store Fun Town RV is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted
prior to, and during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment
of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.
Keywords: Fun Town RV, Dallas , Technician (State Inspections), Professions , Cleburne, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!