Lead SAP FICO Consultant
Company: Infosys Limited
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Job description Infosys is seeking a Lead SAP FICO
As a Lead Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting
team that helps discover and define the problem statement,
evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will
create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and
implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge
transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting
solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 7 years of experience with Information
- Location must for this position is Dallas, TX.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 7 years of experience in Configuration/solutions
evaluation/ Validation /Development and deployment
- At least 7 years of SAP project implementation experience in
SAP FICO and integration with other process areas
- At least two-three end to end implementation projects and at
least one was performed as Solution Architect preferably at client
location. Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP FICO project
- At least 6 years of experience in Business Process Consulting,
- Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Deep product expertise/business experience in SAP Finance with
specific focus on SAP Finance/Controlling/Accounting
- Knowledge of upcoming changes in SAP FICO with SAP S/4HANA, as
well as an eagerness to learn, prototype, and grow expertise in the
latest SAP financial technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience in and knowledge of design,
configuration and testing of core Financial Accounting (FI) and
Managerial Accounting (CO)
- Strong experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable, Product Costing/Actual Costing/Material Ledger, Cost
Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center
- Strong experience and knowledge of key integration points with
SAP FICO and other SAP modules, including COPA, New GL, SD, MM, EWM
- SAP FICO, Reporting, and Allocations experience a plus
- Should have worked on S4HANA RFPs as Solution lead.
- SAP S/4 EWM certifications are a plus.
- Able to combine strong functional experience with
ABAP/technical skillset to debug and implement solutions to
client's customized SAP solution.
- Strong understanding of business processes in the life sciences
/ pharmaceutical domain.
- Strong understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have
working experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Fluency in English, Conversational French capability with
business is must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead team in resolving
complex issues in a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Strong Client Facing experience, great communication and
- Ability to work with offshore teams and coordinating work
delivery between onsite and offshore.
- Flexible work timings required due to remote working
environment including offshore overlaps twice a day The job entails
sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of
time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to
face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your
enterprise navigate your next.
Keywords: Infosys Limited, Dallas , Lead SAP FICO Consultant, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!