Project Architect - Dallas - Multifamily
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Project Architect for a Mid-Sized Architecture firm with offices
nationwide. Specializing in multifamily, hospitality, commercial,
and more. Great compensation package, bonus, benefits, and
more.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sam StimacAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $90,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:With over
30 years of experience, we have become a leading multifamily
architecture, design, and engineering firm nationwide. With 10
offices all over the world - 5 of them here in the US. We hire
experienced people from all over the globe to help with the
consistent growth we've gotten over the last 30 years. Culture,
work/life balance, and internal growth are all top priorities of
ours. We need a Project Architect to come on board who has
experience within multifamily.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision offered
- Bonus structure
- PTO (15+ days)
- Sick days
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Cell phone, laptop
- Growth opportunity
- Hybrid scheduleJob DetailsJob Details:We are seeking a Project
Architect to join our team in Dallas, focusing on Multifamily
projects. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work on a
range of exciting projects, from conception to completion, in a
fast-paced and innovative engineering environment. The successful
candidate will have the unique opportunity to lead and shape
multifamily projects, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and
make a significant impact on the company's growth and
- Lead and manage multifamily architectural projects through all
phases from inception to completion.
- Collaborate closely with clients, construction teams, and other
stakeholders to deliver high-quality architectural solutions.
- Prepare and present design proposals, concepts, and detailed
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget, and
meet all relevant codes and regulations.
- Coordinate and manage resources, including personnel and
materials, ensuring the smooth progression of projects.
- Resolve any architectural issues that may arise during the
- Foster a culture of innovation, excellence, and continuous
improvement within the project team.
- Act as a mentor to junior architects, providing guidance,
support, and professional development opportunities.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture or related
- Registered Architect (RA) certification is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Architect,
preferably in the multifamily sector.
- Proficient in using architectural software such as AutoCAD,
Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a proven track
record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Strong understanding of building codes, laws, and regulations
related to multifamily projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the
ability to effectively communicate complex architectural concepts
to non-technical stakeholders.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities, coupled with a keen
attention to detail.
- A collaborative team player, with the ability to lead and
inspire a team.
- Passionate about architecture, with a commitment to staying
up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies. Join
our team of dedicated professionals and take the next step in your
architectural career. We can't wait to see the innovative ideas and
unique perspectives you'll bring to our projects. Apply
today!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Dallas , Project Architect - Dallas - Multifamily, Professions , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!