Admin Construction Billing / AP / AR / Estimating Assistant
Company: Job Juncture, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2018
We are a large growing construction contractor that works on many large construction projects. This is a full-time position with great benefits, retirement package, and plenty of room for career growth.
* Prepare estimate take-offs, parable checks, and union reports.
* Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
* Ability to manage, trains, and lead payroll department staff to excellent performance.
* Solid understanding and maintain current knowledge to process and submit, Federal and State payroll taxes.
* Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
* Responsible for accurate and timely completion of AP month-end and year-end close, and account analysis.
* Understanding and maintaining knowledge of general accounts principles, accounts/payable practices, general ledger, accounting terms, and maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
* Estimating projects and major buyout of projects.
* Build effective, profitable winning bids for upcoming projects.
* Meet with clients to develop and evaluate necessary data that needs to be gathered to complete project costs.
* Coordinate with contractors, designers and engineers on identifying changes or modifications for estimates.
* Stable work history.
* 3+ years of experience in construction Admin Billing, Certified Payroll Management, Payable, and Estimating.
* Strong software knowledge in Sage, Microsoft Office and other estimating software is a plus.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Inc., Dallas, Admin Construction Billing / AP / AR / Estimating Assistant, Professions, Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!