Senior IS Security Analyst
Company: AAA Texas
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.Together, we make a difference.If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Senior Information Security Analyst opportunity in Coppell, TX.
Job Profile: This critical role performs proactive and general Security Operations Center (SOC) duties as assigned and actively participates in ensuring our PCI vulnerability management, training, and device inventory information is maintained. Acts as a subject matter expert in their area of operations and overall information security topics.
Responsibilities: -- Provide active continuous Security Threat Analysis for Antivirus, Malware and Ransomware attacks across multiple platforms-- Research security threats to the company---s environment-- Update rules and use cases to ensure proactive protection of our business partners IT environments-- Provide Incident Response for Security Related incidents-- Hands on configuration of security applications and appliances providing services such as IDS, Vulnerability Management and anomaly detection tools.-- Resolve client issues by taking the appropriate corrective action, or following the appropriate escalation procedures-- Respond to inbound phone and email requests for technical assistance from business partners-- Utilize ticketing system and standard operating procedures for effective processing, resolution and escalation of events and incidents-- Perform all tasks required including reporting, monitoring, and turnover.
Under general direction, performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Interfaces with user community to understand their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security. Requires familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures. Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required.
- Mid-level or higher understanding of computer security concepts including Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Application Security, Cloud Services and Incident Management
- 5 Years or more in an IT Security Environment or equivalent experience
- 2-3 Years of SOC or Incident Response experience preferred
- A solid understanding of networking concepts and protocols (such as DNS, SMTP, FTP, SSL, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
- Intermediate knowledge of tools and products used in day-to-day performance of job responsibilities (e.g., Sourcefire, Rapid7, FireEye)
- Familiarity with IT Regulations, PCI/Sarbanes-Oxley
- Excellent written, verbal communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry certification preferred (CISSP, CISM, etc.) Benefits: * Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays* Life Insurance* Disability Coverage* Pension* 401k Savings Plan* Employee Discounts* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states---Creating members for life by exceeding our members--- expectations through valuable products and legendary service.---AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: AAA Texas, Dallas, Senior IS Security Analyst, Professions, Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!