OSP Project Construction Manager
Company: BlueSky Resource Solutions
Posted on: November 12, 2019
OSP Project Construction Manager will be responsible for managing
OSP Fiber construction projects successfully.Duties and desires
will include but not limited to:
- The PCM will make recommendations to management regarding ways
to get the project back on track to meet cost, quality and schedule
goals if it becomes apparent that any of those goals are not being
- The PCM will summarize potential solutions and make logical
recommendations to management.
- Coordinate with OSP Planning to prepare preliminary cost
estimates and route proposals including descriptions of the
proposed project and a map showing the preliminary route that is
the basis for the estimate.
- Identification of pole ownership for proposed routes
- Identification of right of way and permitting requirements for
- Knowledge of Design and engineering of final approved projects
including final route recommendation, field engineering and pole
loading (these function are performed by others however the OSP
Small Cell Project Construction Manager is responsible for ensuring
that the work is started and completed on time and is sufficient to
obtain the required permit approvals.
- Identify and arrange to obtain pole attachment agreements and
structure access agreement as need to facilitate fiber placement
and submit for and obtain pole attachment permits and structure
- Read and interpret construction documents, i.e.; prints and
plans as well as splicing diagrams that are used in the splicing of
- Review preliminary construction prints from Right of Way
authorities and determine potential conflicts; attend utility
coordination meetings and construction progress meetings.
Key words; Fiber, OSP, outside plant, Project Manager, Construction
Manager, ROW, Right of Way, Google Fiber, KMZ, Google Earth, Zayo,
AT&T, Outside Plant, Buried, OTDR, Design, Routes, Permits,
Extenet, Construction, Engineer, AT&T, Black & Veatch, Henkels,
Buried, Aerial, Power, Pole, XO, Utilities, DOT, Dark Fiber,
underground, aerial, general contractors, crews
Keywords: BlueSky Resource Solutions, Dallas , OSP Project Construction Manager, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!