Territory Manager (Outside Sales)
Company: Chow Now
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Are you a self-motivated and gregarious business development
representative that wants to make money selling an innovative
technology? Do you want to join a high energy company with an
amazing culture? If you thrive in a competitive and collaborative
team environment then this may be position for you! About The
Position: ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant
space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent
restaurants across North America - via websites, Google, Instagram,
and through branded iOS and Android apps - and we do it all for a
reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this
way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable
with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our
workplace.-- Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our
core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams
plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we've created
over 18,000 apps for our restaurant partners - something that's
never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new
markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference,
those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission,
that appeals to you, we'd love to talk.-- Learn more by checking
out our reviews on Glassdoor (they're excellent). Together we can
preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time. About Us:
The Territory Manager role is a full-time, high base salary +
generous commission outside sales position based in Dallas, TX. You
will sell online ordering and marketing solutions in person within
an assigned territory. Most of your time will be spent in the field
or working from your home office---which provides lots of freedom
and requires self-discipline. We'll provide you with the right
tools and on-going training while you grow our restaurant network
and grow your career. Within 30 Days You'll...
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow's New Hire Onboarding
- Learn the suite of ChowNow products; be able to discuss the
ChowNow origin story with prospective clients.
- Learn to navigate through salesforce (Creating Leads,
Opportunities, Flipping Accounts to "Closed Won" - YESSS!)
- Start to master your ChowNow pitch, from your elevator pitch to
- Learn the lay of the land, begin to understand your territory
at greater length and strategize on what's your first and next
move. (Start to generate leads/ opportunities out in the
- Learn the sales process from A to Z (From finding the leads, to
saying hello, to asking for the close and finally making sure
everything is correct in Salesforce)
- Gear up to hit the road and travel (Begin to manage your
calendar and book your own travel) Within 60 Days You'll...
- Develop relationships with our current partnerships for US
Foods (Territory Managers, District Managers, Regional Managers,
- Learn to manage your calendar and travel schedule
- Become a road warrior by driving activity out in the field
- Start to maximize your efficiency and organization
- Attend Local/ Regional Food Shows
- Go on ride alongs with our partnership territory managers--
Within 90 Days You'll...
- Fully understand the sales cycle
- Be on your way to be a sales guru
- Build a book of relationships with our partnerships that you
will use throughout your career here at ChowNow
- Become a travel master (organizing your calendar, booking
travel) You Should Apply If:
- You're an experienced, hungry sales professional with 3+ years
of experience, and a proven track record of winning deals in a
short sales cycle.
- You enjoy the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying,
positioning, closing, and supporting client onboarding).
- You're genuinely curious about people, local restaurants, and
food trends. You enjoy build lasting relationships that enable you
to build a book of business where referrals are the norm.
- You practice as hard as you play. You're a market expert, you
know your competitors, you're up to date on the latest trends,
you're coachable, and you're willing to put in the time to master
your craft to understand how your buyer makes decisions.
- Sales to restaurants a BIG plus. The ability to thrive while
working in the field with your own home office is a HUGE plus.
About Our Benefits:
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on
creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support
your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work
hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the
first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity,
- Consistent & fair leadership: we'll share info, set clear
goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap. We are committed to
an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color,
ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally
Keywords: Chow Now, Dallas , Territory Manager (Outside Sales), Sales , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!