Director, Sales & Client Relations
Company: ALM First
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Title: Business DevelopmentReports To: Managing Director, Sales
& Client RelationsAbout Us: ALM First is an SEC-registered
investment advisor and strategic partner to approximately 350
financial institutions nationwide, offering deep expertise to
financial institutions by formulating strategies for managing risk
and enhancing return. With more than $78 billion of investments
under management, ALM First offers commission-free, fee-based
services.Job Summary: ALM First is a successful asset management
and consulting firm looking for a self-starting sales executive to
drive revenue through consultative sales. The ideal candidate for
this position has a demonstrated record of sales success, positive
attitude, a tireless work ethic, excellent collaboration skills and
an insatiable appetite to grow the ALM First
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing/sales strategy for a
- Prospecting and networking via telephone calls and face-to-face
meetings with prospective clients.
- Develop sales presentations for delivery to prospective
- Create and deliver proposals to prospective clients.
- Utilize company resources as needed to secure commitments.
- Ensure successful handoff of new clients to financial advisory
- Attend industry events and trade shows for the purpose of
generating leads and closing sales
- Stay informed on industry trends, changes in industry
regulations and the competitive landscape
- Work with management and product development team to refine
existing products as needed
- Generate new credit union & community bank advisory clients and
achieve targeted revenue goals
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Experience in strategic sales planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change
- Experience selling to C-Suite Executives, ideally
CEO/CFO/CLO/Finance or Lending professionals
- Fundamental understanding of finance and banking, capital
markets, lending or treasury functions
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within
tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Work requires willingness to travel and work a flexible
scheduleMinimum Education Qualifications:
- Minimum ten (10) years sales/marketing experience in the
financial services industry required with a focus on external
- PC/Windows-based software experience required with proficiency
in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- External business development experience inclusive of cold
calling, and CRM software.
- Product training and product demonstration experience
required.Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret
general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, and team members.ALM FIRST STATEMENT
ON DIVERSITY & INCLUSIONALM First believes deeply in equality and
strongly supports diversity and inclusion. We will continue our
commitment to financial inclusion for all Americans as we serve the
clients providing critical financial resources to the communities
that need them most. We are always looking at how we can improve
our own policies and practices to encourage diversity through the
use of our designated committee.
Keywords: ALM First, Dallas , Director, Sales & Client Relations, Sales , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!