Forecasting Sales Planning Analyst I
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Title: Forecasting Sales Planning Analyst I
Location: Dallas, Texas or Remote
Reports to: Head of Operations, US Brand Platform
At LTK, we pride ourselves on leveraging data to guide decisions
and analyze results. As a member of the Brand Platform team, you
will play a key role in ensuring that the Brand Platform business
unit has the strategic insight and data they need to reach their
goals and measure performance along the way. You will work with
business leaders throughout sales and operations across all levels
of the organization to identify strategic priorities, revenue
opportunities, and develop scalable data processes for consumption
along the way.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, and Product leadership to
develop strategic department planning based on quantitative and
qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple internal and
external sources to drive insights into business and or brand
performance. Troubleshoot data inconsistencies
- Produce actionable reports and build visualizations that show
key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into
current operations, and display root cause analysis of
- Create compelling PowerPoint & Keynote presentations (mainly
internally), which tell the analytics story, demonstrating their
value by providing actionable insights with recommendations.
- Use analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide
data-driven forecasts of potential costs, risks, and profits of new
business initiatives, brand partners, and to improve current
- Communicate and present findings and insight to stakeholders
and provide business strategy recommendations for optimizing
- Help improve team data acumen through quarterly and as needed
sales and operations trainings on dashboards and data analysis
- Support creation and deployment of department OKRs and track
statistics necessary to measure performance
- Leverage enterprise BI tools to organize insight-driving
visualizations in widgets and dashboards
- Bachelor's degree -- business, financial or technical degree
- 2+ years experience supporting operations and/or sales teams as
an analyst or in a quantitative role extracting and visualizing
data in meaningful ways.
- Forecasting client potential spend.
- At least 1 years experience using SQL; Scala and/or Python
experience a plus
- At least 1 year experience using a BI tools (Power BI, Tableau,
etc.); Sisense experience preferred
- Extensive (advanced) experience utilizing Microsoft excel or
other data visualization tools
- Inquisitive and curious, eager to learn
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group,
executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Self-starter who takes pride in their work
- Passionate about data informed business decisions and
communicating to a variety of audiences
- Deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative research
- Knowledge of data management & modeling concepts, techniques,
- Ability to parse data for actionable insights that can drive
- Ability to communicate your insights verbally, visually, and in
- Passion for reproducible work and tools to build
- Empathy and intellectual humility to build strong rapport and
thought-partnerships with colleagues
- A deep desire to prove yourself right or wrong and make smart
decisions without ego
- Self-motivated to continually evaluate and refine your
- Collaborate daily with cross-functional colleagues to drive
strategies and tactics for growth
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are
considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Dallas , Forecasting Sales Planning Analyst I, Sales , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!