Internet Sales Coordinator
Company: Lennar Homes
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview As an Internet Sales Coordinator at Lennar, you will be
an integral part of our sales and marketing team. This position is
responsible for generating and maintaining a robust sales pipeline
through the use of internet-generated leads. ISCs are responsible
for providing an extraordinary experience for all internet
customers and establishing a relationship with the customer to
convert the inquiry into an appointment or sale.
- Effectively capture and convert internet customer traffic into
viable sales prospects
- Create a positive experience for our internet customers through
the use of email, online live chat and division 1-800 numbers
- Create and maintain MLS listings; including pricing, photos,
videos and features.
- Guide internet customers through Lennar's consultative sales
process via email, live chat, phone and face to face meetings
- Provide immediate or same day email or telephone response to
all internet customer requests with a targeted goal of a one-hour
turnaround for all initial correspondence
- Educate internet customers on current/future community and
product offerings and incentive opportunities
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s),
timing for purchase, and availability of new homes as needed
- Follow up with internet customers per the follow up program
outlined by your division
- Develop customer leads into proactive, scheduled
- Partner with the on-site New Home Consultants (NHC) as
appropriate to provide an extraordinary experience to our customers
through throughout the sales process
- Create and effectively manage an internet customer database
which includes interest lists and VIP interest lists
- Complete and utilize corporate and division provided tracking
and reporting tools to manage the internet prospecting process and
provide transparency of daily activities to management
- Have a competent understanding of the division's product and
community offerings and incentive opportunities at all times
- Regularly work in and around Lennar communities, including,
primarily, WHC as well as remotely from home
- Attend all company sales meetings, phone banks and training
- Coordinate online efforts and reporting with the National
- Perform all other duties as assigned Qualifications
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Previous real estate or home building experience
- Must be organized, motivated, and efficient team player with a
strong work ethic and strong desire to succeed.
- Must present a conservative business appearance.
- Professional with excellent communication and interpersonal
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Must have ability to self-manage activities with minimal
- Must be committed to self-development of sales and internet
- Ability to work weekends required. Type Regular Full-Time
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Dallas , Internet Sales Coordinator, Sales , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!