Front Desk Agent
Company: HomeTowne Studios & Suites by RedRoof
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are seeking a Front Desk Agent to join our Team with a
starting Wage up to $(15.00 per hour!When it comes to our
employees, we believe no one does it better than HomeTowne Studios
by RedRoof. Not only do we continually strive to have the best
quality extended stay hotel experience to our guests, but as a
Management Company, we also aim to be the employer of choice. Where
you choose to work is just as important as the work you do!
- Health insurance (Employee contributions starting as low as $54
individual and $297 family (Semi Monthly))
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Career Growth OpportunitiesHomeTowne Studios has been a leader
in providing quality extended hotel stays. The company manages
hotels in 20 different states. Our HomeTowne properties were
renovated in 2018 and we continue to improve the quality as well as
the guest and employee experience. By enhancing our properties and
training techniques, we have made our managed hotels a better place
for our guests to stay and a better place for our employees to
- Welcome guests with friendly greeting and smile while
performing all guest related services.
- Handle reservations request; check guests in/out; handle guest
accounting and cashier functions.
- Make, change and monitor reservations; reviews and reports rate
availability using front desk computer system; update and monitor
room status; promote future sales
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent
- Communicate with the General Manager and other Front Desk
Representatives, as needed, about problems, requests and/or
concerns regarding guests and rooms.
- Work with housekeeping to communicate checkouts, stay-overs,
sleepers, skip, rooms cleaned and rooms in need of
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Experience:
- High school diploma preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 year in previous customer service position.
- Must have basic office skills (math, cash handling, computer
- Basic English communication (verbal and written) skills
required.** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: HomeTowne Studios & Suites by RedRoof, Dallas , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!