Company: Invitation Homes
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Reports directly to the VP of Procurement. Procurement Agent is responsible for managing category specific procurement activities and contracts targeting cost savings, price optimization, rebate capture, and product or process implementation. Means to achieve include vendor or supplier negotiations, contract revisions, process improvements, and new opportunities. Role requires ability to analyze financial information, product / service trends, and spend, while effectively communicating with organizational stakeholders.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop and standardize recurring procurement reporting
* Track, monitor, analyze, and manage spend activity
* Standardize, analyze market pricing program for savings opportunity realization
* National and Regional contract development and management
* Complete contracting paperwork and procure all required signatures
* Prepare, conduct, and manage RFPs for accuracy and completeness, including specifications, scope of work, contract requirements
* Prepare bid proposal analysis for management team
* Analyze and implement options for procurement of materials, goods, and services
* Forecast levels of demand for products and communicate with manufacturers/suppliers on inventory levels
* Prepare market analysis of competitor products, pricing, and programs
* Conduct research to determine the best products and suppliers in terms of value, quality, and performance
* Implement new contracts, agreements, products, or services
* Ensure compliance with procurement and organizational policies and procedures
* Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and memoranda presented to the company's Executive Committee, Investment Committee, and senior leadership teams
* Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's Degree and outstanding academic record
* 3-5 years of experience working as an agent or similar role within the construction industry
* Effectively communicate through written and verbal communication
* High degree of intellectual curiosity
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate and to get along with others
* High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
* Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, fax machine, printer, and copier
* Yardi Voyager and Salesforce proficiency is beneficial
* Must maintain professional appearance.
* Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
Physical and Mental Demands
This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The position may also entail light lifting of supplies and materials occasionally, up to and including 20 pounds in addition to reaching, stooping, standing, and walking. This position requires the ability to talk, hear, compare, compute, compile, copy, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate and communicate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Invitation Homes, Dallas , Agent, Procurement, Sales , Dallas, Texas
here to apply!