Sales Development Representative
Posted on: May 28, 2023
A Sales Development Representative is desired by WFAA in
Dallas-Fort Worth. The overall goal of the role is to facilitate
and generate sales for WFAA. The SDR responsibilities include:
- Generates consistent weekly stream of new qualified prospects
at the beginning stage of the sales pipeline.
- initiating the initial connection with potential/cold customers
to help elevate sales pipeline.
- proactively executing outbound connections via phone, email,
social, etc. to cold/warm prospects with the goal of setting up
in-person, zoom or phone call meetings to help accelerate the sales
- builds qualified target prospects lists by category
- Develops category and media insights to connect with cold/warm
- Partners with the WFAA Account Executives to identify the
potential needs of the prospect in the Discover (CNA) Meeting.
- Once the prospect agrees to a meeting, connects the WFAA
Account Executive with the prospect.
- Follows up with customers who have shown interest but haven't
made any purchases yet and expands WFAA customer base.
- By partnering with the WFAA account executives, helps bring
value and accelerate the full sales process in all stages.
- Drive an Increase in Business Development Revenue and Account
Acquisition for WFAA.
- Feeds Sales Enablement Business Development Insights to WFAA &
- Cultivates a Robust Business Development Pipeline
- Increase Multi-Market Opportunities
- Pilots Potential & New Tech Sales Tools Requirements:
- 1-3 years in a sales environment
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of
the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc. About TEGNA
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves
the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells
empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers
innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51
U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network
affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups,
reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households
nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime
Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers
innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across
television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including
Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information,
visit . EEO statement: TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity
employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse
workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender
identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in
college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status
or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws
related to accommodations.
Keywords: WFAA, Dallas , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...