Regional Sales Manager Indoor
Posted on: November 19, 2023
SUMMARY - GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Promote Sales of Tarkett Indoor Products and provide clients with
the necessary information and tools to make wise decisions in
designing, purchasing, and the installation of Indoor products. The
process begins with the initial contact with the clients and
continues through purchasing, installation, completion, and
follow-up with service after the sale.
This position also requires seeking and tracking potential sales
leads in athletic areas such as schools, colleges, and sports
arenas. Establish and present Sales presentations. Meet and confer
with architects, interior designers, and school districts
concerning the planning of future projects and Trade Show
Under limited supervision and much decision-making, the Regional
Sales Manager's duties shall be to promote and sell the products
represented by the Company in his territory. The Regional Sales
Managers shall be responsible for the following general office
matters including, but not limited to:
- Creating business and developing the turnover in his territory
(with distributors, flooring contractors, and specifiers)
- Promoting the products to local architects, school districts,
and public institutions
- Collecting information from the market to allow the company to
improve its products and offers.
- Proposing and following up on the sales budget
- Project tracking analysis on Dodge Market leader and Salesforce
- Follow up Dodge Projects with Inside Sales in the Calhoun
office, Distributors, and/or flooring contractors including
maintenance of the client database and correspondence files
- Follow-up leads from Calhoun Office
- Participate in National and Regional Trade Shows
- Submit sales and service reports
Selling skills should include the following:
- Territory management
- Handling adversity
- Handling rejection
- Asking technical questions
- Asking strategic questions
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
Report all unsafe activities to the supervisor and/or Human
- Assist in the accomplishment of Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the department
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required
Carries out supervisory responsibilities per the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
What We Offer
- A commitment that Safety is #1
- Competitive benefits, pay, and retirement plan options!
- Career growth, stability, and flexible work arrangements.
Responsible Manufacturing - Protecting Our Planet for the
- We utilize renewable energy and a closed loop recycled water
- We are committed to reducing greenhouse emissions and water
- We are the only flooring company recognized by the Asthma and
Who we are:
With a history of 140 years, Tarkett is a worldwide leader in
innovative flooring and sport surface solutions with 12,000
employees and 34 industrial sites. Offering a wide range of
products including vinyl, linoleum, rubber, carpet, wood, laminate,
artificial turf, and athletic tracks. The Group serves customers in
more than 100 countries across the globe.
Committed to change the game with circular economy and to reducing
its carbon footprint, the Group has implemented an eco-innovation
strategy based on Cradle to Cradle - principles, fully aligned with
its Tarkett Human-Conscious Design - approach.
Tarkett is listed on Euronext (Compartment B, ISIN FR0004188670,
ticker: TKTT). www.tarkett-group.com
Tarkett is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in
backgrounds and in experiences and promote an inclusive workplace
where all employees can perform at their best.
Keywords: Tarkett, Dallas , Regional Sales Manager Indoor, Sales , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!