Sales Leader - Supply
Posted on: October 12, 2018
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands-includingClub Car--, Ingersoll Rand--,Thermo King--,Trane--, AmericanStandard-- Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO-- - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit. Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment.We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans. Job Summary: Responsible for the achievement of targeted parts and supply sales of approximately 35 million dollars, generated margin, market share, and customer satisfaction within the assigned geographic territory. Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for the marketing and sales process via the development and implementation of coordinated local marketing and sales plans, consumer programs, training, and business development activity.
- Champion the Intentional Sales Call process with AMs.Provide support for AM to create and execute Customer Growth Plans.
- Sales Leader will effectively utilize employee development tools, as well as mentor and coach AM group to ensure continued individual development.
- Establish, monitor and execute implementation plans for key objectives through AM coaching. Key objectives/metrics include: Mix, Growth, P/E expansion, and Technical excellence implementation and goals
- Responsible for developing business plan with Regional and District management teams.
- Responsible for developing key industry relationships within local markets. Qualifications:
- Four-year college degree preferred
- 5 years of HVAC industry sales and/or marketing experience
- Overall knowledge of HVAC distribution and contractor sales, service, installation
- Experience in the development and execution of distribution and marketing plans and programs. Key Competencies: Team skills, both as a leader and team member. Strong planning, organizational and delegation skills. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Effective negotiation skills Strong analytical skills Strong relationship building skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Access We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest.We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations. If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Keywords: Ingersoll-Rand, Dallas , Sales Leader - Supply, Sales , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!