Now Hiring for Receiving & Shipping Associates in Coppell, TX****$17/hr.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are currently looking for good candidates for a
telecommunications warehouse in Coppell, TX. Must be able to fit
the requirements for this position. If you feel your are good fit
then don't wait, apply!! *Please read the job description
Under the general direction of the Receiving Manager, the Receiving
Specialist is responsible for coordinating the rapid, efficient
receipt of telecommunications equipment for repair. The Receiving
Specialist is also responsible for accurately staging,
inventorying, and receiving inbound equipment for repair. This
position requires coordination with Repair Technicians, Logistics
Coordinators, and Shipping Associates to facilitate accurate and
prompt turnaround of time-sensitive orders.
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Identify and prioritize Repair RMAs based on customer needs.
*Perform initial inventory of equipment.*
* Process receipt for product to be repaired. *Create work orders
for repair tracking and costing.*
* Interface with Production Controller for repair scheduling
. *Audit received and repaired equipment for accuracy.*
* Coordinate with Repair Shipping team on outbound orders.
* Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
: *At least 1 year of equivalent work experience in a warehousing
environment desired. Recent experience also preferred for Receiving
Specialists position only*
*3 years experience in a warehouse for the Shipping Specialist
* Previous receiving or repair experience preferred.
* Previous experience utilizing MS AX inventory system
* Knowledge of telecommunication equipment preferred. *Previous
inventory control or production control experience preferred*
. *Must have a demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Outlook.*
* Must possess superior verbal and written communication
* Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to use functional and situational reasoning
. *Strong attention to detail and accuracy.*
* Demonstrated ability to perform tasks to completion. *Ability to
work effectively individually and as part of a team*
. *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively
balancing multiple concurrent assignments.*
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS - WORK ENVIRONMENT: *
The physical demands and work environment described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the functions.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Frequent lifting, bending, stooping, squatting, reaching,
pushing, and pulling of boxes, as well as frequent movement
(walking) throughout the warehouse
. *This position is not able to work remotely.*
*If interested, call the office at 469-830-9010*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Coppell, TX 75019: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%7597467%
Keywords: Sovereign, Dallas , Now Hiring for Receiving & Shipping Associates in Coppell, TX****$17/hr., Professions , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!